Organic Raw Cacao Nibs are made by crushing the cacao beans into small pieces, extracting them from the pods and fermenting them. During the production of raw cacao nibs, low temperatures are maintained to preserve the nutrients and flavors found in pure cacao, and for roasted cacao nibs, the aromatic characteristics of the cacao are imposed.
Raw Cacao Nibs is an incredible superfood, containing theobromine, which translates as “food of the gods”. We agree that there is nothing on earth like pure cacao. That’s why we only use the best organic cacao.
Nibs or cracked cacao bean. Excellent source of minerals, vitamins, calories and antioxidants. It contributes to the stimulation of brain function and the release of endorphins.
• High source of flavonoids; powerful antioxidant
• source of theobromine; ant depressive properties.
• High source of magnesium; decreases the risk of osteoporosis.
• Reduces LDL cholesterol and the risk of blood clots.
• Ideal for application in pastries and confectionery
• As a raw material for beauty products.
Organic Cacao Nibs ; Specifications.
Ingredients: 100% Cacao Bean. Application: Ready to eat for human consumption and industrial use in bakery products.
Raw cacao nibs coated in either 55%, 70%, or 80% chocolate, sweetened with your choice of organic panela, or organic yacon syrup